Skyrim’s Enderal Mod has a Massive New Expansion Pack
20 hours of new quest content, additional bounty missions & more.
Forgotten Stories is the first expansion pack announced for one of Skyrim’s most popular mods, Enderal. Enderal was developed by SureAI and Nicolas Lietzau, a lead writer from the main game, and first came out in early July this year.
Gameranx has previously covered the 10 best Skyrim: Special Edition mods for PC, as well as why the Special Edition is worth sinking hundreds of hours into. Forgotten Stories is rumoured to provide more than 50 additional hours of gameplay, and will include the following features:
- Two guild quest-lines: Join the Golden Sickle, Enderal’s most influential merchants’ guild and experience an exceptional non-linear story that deals with intrigue and greed. Delve into the secrets behind the Rhalâta, the mysterious cult ruling the Undercity.
- A story mission revolving around the Sea Of Eventualities and Yuslan Sha’Rim’s past
- A quest shedding light on the Veiled Woman’s origins
- A mission that allows the player to explore in detail the death of a certain character
- A secret ending for the main-quest
- New bounty missions
- Professional localization in both German and English (starring, amongst others, Dave Fennoy from “The Walking Dead” and Lani Minella from “Skyrim”)
- New weapons and sets
- Several game-play changes and additions, such as hidden talents, rebalanced and overhauled crafting skills, high-level crafting, and enchantment that makes investing in craftsmanship a lot more rewarding.
Forgotten Stories is expected to release sometime in 2017. Enderal is currently in the running for ModDB’s Mod of the Year award, where winners will be announced on December 21.