Mafia 3 developer Hangar 13 has revealed more details about the game’s soundtrack as well as the original score.
Mafia 3 will have more than 100 licensed songs from the 1960s to make the game environment feel more immersive. New Bordeaux will also include period clothing and cars to add further dimension to the world.
See some of the included tracks below, or visit Rolling Stone for the full thing.
- The Rolling Stones: Paint it, Black, Sympathy for the Devil and more
- Creedence Clearwater Revival: Bad Moon Rising, Fortunate Son and more
- Sam and Dave: Soul Man and Hold on, I’m Comin’
- Steppenwolf: Born To Be Wild and Desperation
- Aretha Franklin: Respect and Chain of Fools
- Jefferson Airplane: Somebody To Love and White Rabbit
- Sam Cooke: Wonderful World, Bring it on Home to Me and more
- The Temptations: Ain’t Too Proud to Beg and I Wish It Would Rain
- Cream: White Room
- Johnny Cash: Ring Of Fire and Folsom Prison Blues (Live)
- The Beach Boys: Help Me, Rhonda and Wouldn’t it be Nice
In addition, this Pandora playlist has the entire soundtrack available to listen to right now.
Mafia 3 will also feature its own original score, composed by Jesse Harlin and Jim Bonney. This music you will hear during firefights, cutscenes, and other important story moments. The score is comprised of 26 songs and will be available for a separate digital purchase later on.
The game’s collector’s edition comes with the score and a sampling of the soundtrack on 180 gram vinyl.
Mafia 3 is slated for an October 7th release on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.