New details on the premise and the teams of Zero Escape 3: Zero Time Dilemma have appeared on the newly unveiled official Japanese site.
Set on December 31, 2028 in the experimentaly Dcom facility in the Nevada Desert. The site reveal that this is not a Nonary Game, but a Decision Game, organized by a man called Zero. Escaping Dcom requires obtaining six passwords, and the passwords are slowly revealed as a person dies. Based on the rules of Dcom, the players can choose to kill other teams, or find another solution. This time, there will be new Cinema Part scenes. These are full voiced scenes that won’t have text windows, to increase the level of immersion.
And here are the members of each team:
- Team C
- Carlos – A hot-blooded firefighter with a strong sense of justice.
- Akane – A very shrewd woman who puts up a front of being an ideal Japanese woman.
- Junpei – Carlos’ childhood friend, who has become hardened from his detective work.
- Team Q
- Q – A boy who lost his memory and wears a strange helmet.
- Eric – A cheerful ice cream clerk, whose temper shows in a crisis.
- Mira – A seemingly ‘insensitive’ girl who has a strange, dubious charm.
- Team D
- Diana – A gentle nurse who hates fighting and always smiles kindly.
- Phi – An intellectual lady in the habit of speaking bluntly.
- Sigma – A young man physically, but incredibly aged mentally.
Aside from the players in the Decision game, the other two characters are Zero, the game’s mysterious mastermind, and Gabu, an old dog who can pass in between the vents. The teams use him to pass messages and communicate with each other.