Famitsu has revealed a summer 2016 release for Zero Time Dilemma, the latest game in the Virtue’s Last Reward/Zero Escape game series. They also have the names for the nine participants you will be playing and interacting with in the game.
Their list confirms the girl with glasses and pixie haircut teased earlier is Phi, a character who originally appeared in Virtue’s Last Reward. If you want to read spoilers, you can learn more about Phi here. These are the names of the nine participants and their corresponding Japanese voice actors:
- Carlos (voiced by Tomokazu Sugita)
- Akane (voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro)
- Junpei (voiced by Tatsuhisa Suzuki)
- Q (voiced by Aki Toyosaki)
- Eric (voiced by Akira Ishida)
- Mira (voiced by Maaya Sakamoto)
- Diana (voiced by Mamiko Noto)
- Phi (voiced by Chiaki Omigawa)
- Sigma (voiced by Daisuke Ono)
Famitsu has actually set aside eight pages of their latest issue to Zero Time Dilemma, so more details will be surfacing soon. You can check out a sample page, featuring art of all the participants, below. The artist who designed these characters is Rui Tomono, whom you may recognize from her work at Capcom.
For the sake of Western audiences, series creator Kotaro Uchikoshi revealed that Aksys would also be hosting an unveiling presentation at the same time as this year’s Game Developers Conference. It will not actually be at GDC, but will be happening anytime between March 14 to 18.