Still playing your PC copy of Batman Arkham Knight? We have some good news for you.
The latest patch was released, bringing a host of changes and improvements, but generally making the PC version infinitely more playable than it was before.
We will share full patch notes below, but this includes the mandatory stability and bug fixes, fixes to mouse and keyboard controls in all parts of the game, some graphical fixes, and the addition of some DLC. The Classic Harley Quinn, Arkham Knight for AR Challenges, Red Hood and Harley Quinn story packs, and December DLC have all been added in.
At least one fan confirms that the changes allow high end PCs to run the game at maximum settings, meaning this version can now exceed the console versions, at least in that aspect. Some other players are still complaining about compatibility issues. Unfortunately, given the reputation the game has earned, it will be hard to tell how far along Rocksteady has gone in fixing the PC version’s issues until it’s 100 % fixed, which may never happen.
Do you think Rocksteady will exceed expectations and fix everything that plagues the PC version of Batman Arkham Knight? Share your thoughts with us in the comments and check out patch notes below.
- Fixed some issues with stars being awarded or lost incorrectly in specific AR Challenges
- Improved target prioritization during combat
- Restored heavier rain during the opening section of the game
- Fixed missing rain effects on a few remaining player character skins
- Miscellaneous gameplay fixes and stability improvements
- Fixes to some keyboard and mouse prompts after being rebound
- Made frame times more consistent for 60hz monitors running at 30fps with VSync enabled
- Previously equipped gadgets can be selected with keyboard and mouse again after restarting an AR Challenge
- Fixed the default key binding for Harley’s Snare gadget
- Batgirl’s Remote Hacking Device can now be properly selected with keyboard & mouse in AR Challenges
- Minor performance optimizations for certain combinations of hardware
- Fixed keyboard & mouse controls that did not function in DLC AR Challenges when no previous save data existed
- Quick Photo Mode can now be triggered with keyboard and mouse controls when using the Batmobile
- Special Combo Takedowns can now be performed with Quickfire Gadget binds if they were rebound
- Fixed graphical corruption that may occur after Alt-Tabbing
- Improvements and corrections to some localized text
- Added new Classic Harley Quinn skin for use in AR Challenges & the Harley Quinn Story Pack
- Added Arkham Knight as a playable character for AR Challenges & the Red Hood Story Pack
- Added support for December DLC content
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.