Uppercut Games has just announced that the sequel to their 2015 single-player game Submerged is making its way to more platforms soon. Submerged: Hidden Depths will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Steam in the future. Check out the post-apocalyptic game’s trailer below.
Ed Orman, co-founder of Uppercut Games said in a press release, “After creating such a rich and vibrant world in Submerged, we knew we had to return and expand on that sense of sublimity. Submerged: Hidden Depths, while also being a puzzle, combat-free adventure game, is fundamentally about that signature relaxing experience, and the wonder and delight of exploring a stunning world at your own pace. It’s a title close to our hearts and we look forward to sharing the beauty afresh.” Submerged: Hidden Depths was first released exclusively on Stadia in December 2020, so its launch on several other consoles and Steam will make the game available to millions of new people.
Key Features to Submerged: Hidden Depths are as follows:
- Vast Outdoor Environments – Explore a rich, colorful and vibrant world.
- Relaxing Experience – Play at your own pace with the freedom to enjoy the beauty of Submerged: Hidden Depths.
- Discovery – Search for hidden objects to uncover the story, find upgrades for the boat and discover new creatures.
- Boating – Cruise through the striking city streets in the powered boat, spotting new areas for exploration.
- Puzzles – Climb, sail and use abandoned mechanisms to solve physics puzzles and reveal the city’s mystery.
- Expanded Player Tools – Fans of the prequel, Submerged, will enjoy further developed tools and puzzles as they progress through Submerged: Hidden Depths.
Submerged: Hidden Depths has been dubbed as a “relaxploration” adventure game by Uppercut and follows the sibling duo Miku and Taku as they uncover mysteries in a sunken city. There is currently no confirmed release date for the indie game making its way to consoles, so stay tuned for more info to come on this post-apocalyptic sequel.