CD Projekt RED took to their site to announce and detail the latest update to hit their critically acclaimed title, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch.
A lot of gamers didn’t think The Witcher 3 would ever make its way to the Nintendo Switch, however, developer CD Projekt RED managed to pull off the impossible.The Nintendo Switch isn’t the most powerful console out there, and with The Witcher being a very demanding game, its a surprise to most that the game runs as well as it does on the console.
The latest update for the game comes with a slew of welcomed fixes including cross saving to PC, gameplay and crash fixes, and so much more!
Check out the full set of patch notes detailed in update 3.6 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt down below:
- Added touch control support.
- Added save file integration with GOG, Steam and versions of the game for Switch from different regions.
- Added more text languages (in selected regions).
- Added more graphical options.
- Added multiple performance optimizations.
- Fixed various visual and functional bugs.
- Various gameplay and crash fixes.
While transferring saves from PC, please keep in mind:
- Mod-related bugs and blockers might get transferred from a modded PC game save file.
- If the save file name has been changed on PC, the Switch’s Cloud Save feature won’t be able to recognize it.
In related news, in an Instagram video, Henry Cavill goes on to confirm the news that season two pre-production will begin shortly. Cavill goes on to say that he’s happy that the fans have enjoyed the first season and that fans can expect to hear more updates of the production right here on his Instagram.
That is a very quick turn-around and the team here at Gameranx could not be happier as we loved the first season. Learn more about The Witcher season 2 right here!
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 3.6 Nintendo Update is now available to download. How are you liking the game on the portable hybrid console? Let us know in the comments below!