Nether Realm Studios took to Reddit to update fans on the latest update to hit their critically acclaimed fighting title, Mortal Kombat 11.
The latest patch brings a slew of adjustments and fixes to the overall game. Fans who have been enjoying the latest installment in the franchise will be very happy to download and apply the update, however, it is only available for the PS4 at the moment. Nether Realm Studios noted that other platforms will be receiving the update relatively soon.
Check out the full set of patch notes down below:
Hi all, Please see the latest updates to Mortal Kombat 11 for PS4 players. Updates for Xbox, Switch, and PC players coming soon.
General Gameplay Adjustments
• Fixed an exploit that allowed for more than one variation of a character to be set as default, which could then result in an online desync when trying to select that character
• Fixed a rare issue that occurred if the user lost internet connectivity while customizing their character, which would sometimes result in that variation being saved with some items being locked
• Fixed a rare issue that was affecting some user progression after using Kenshi’s blindfold in the Krypt to fully drain their Soul Fragments
• Move list and frame data corrections
• Integrated launch day gameplay server-side data
• Tweaks to online match-making
• AI adjustments
• Fixed a rare crash involving trying to use quick moves list in story mode
• Fixed a rare crash in the Totem Pole tower in The Gauntlet
• Fixed a crash related to pausing and unpausing the game
• Corrected some incorrect instruction text in tutorial mode
• Enabled Dev Slayer functionality
• Kitana’s Fans will no longer sometimes remain invisible if she is interrupted out of Edenian Fade with specific timing
• Hotfix server data will no longer sometimes become invalid when the game is booted up online
• Fixed a rare crash involving using a consumable near a chest in The Krypt
• Increased rewards for breakables in The Krypt
• Adjusted rewards from AI Battle mode
• Increased Koin rewards for winning Ranked Matches
Towers of Time Adjustments
• Adjusted AI difficulty curve
• Further opponent health reductions in higher level Towers
• Performing a Fatal Blow while standing in an active modifier will no longer sometimes cause unexpected behavior or a crash
• Ice based modifiers will no longer attempt to freeze players during invalid states
• Adjusted and removed modifiers from many Daily Towers
• Increased Koin Rewards for kompleting Towers and Tower Platforms
• Increased Dragon Challenge Koin rewards
• Increased post fight Koin rewards
• Increased amount of Hearts earned from Fatalities, Brutalities, and Mercies
• Lowered modifier damage for many modifiers
• Adjusted the lifespan of several modifiers
• Dramatically increased cooldowns on Tag Assist modifiers
• Fixed a missing Reduced Damage modifier in The Gauntlet
• Several Gift/Curse Modifiers are now considered projectiles allowing them to interact with moves that effect projectiles as intended
• Adjusted Gauntlet difficulty and progression requirements
• Disabler Konsumables now work with all intended modifiers
• Improved targeting for several Konsumables
• Sektor Hunter Killer Protocol Modifier is now disabled by the Rocket Disabler Konsumable
• Corrected some multipliers on Augments for some characters which were inconsistent with others
• Fixed incorrect Armor interactions with some Modifiers
• Decreased Konsumable cooldowns for players
Later this afternoon the Community Gift will be distributed via update for PS4 players that has 500,000 Koins, 1,000 Souls, 1,000 Time Crystals, 500 Hearts, as a thank you. Please make sure you log in and claim your Community Gift by May 6, 2019, at 8 am CST/6 am PST. Community Gifts will be sent out for Xbox, PC, and Switch players with their respective updates. We appreciate your patience!
If you haven’t gotten a chance to play the latest installment in the franchise, you will be glad to hear that the game is performing pretty good in the reviews department. Reviewers are loving the crazy story, intense fighting mechanics, and the absolute violent gore these games are known for. For a review roundup on Mortal Kobat 11, click here!
Mortal Kombat 11 is now available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Did you pick up the latest entry in the series? Let us know in the comments below!