Developer Torn Banner Studios has announced that their latest hack n’ slash title, Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be receiving a free weekend starting June 8.
As mentioned above, the free weekend will start on June 8 and will run until June 11 at 1 pm PDT. If users like the game enough this weekend, they could pick up the game for a discounted price. Check out the new free weekend trailer down below:
Mirage: Arcane Warfare gets a Free Weekend on Steam running June 8 at 10am PDT to June 11 at 1pm PDT. Starting June 8, visit the Steam page to play instantly. Plus get 10% off if you decide to buy!
• Arena Mode— A competitive 3v3 tournament where players battle until the last warrior stands on six small maps designed for fast, vicious brawls. Featuring four brand new maps at game launch: Blood Moon, Cell Block, Storm Drain and Wishing Well
• Six Iconic Classes—
○ Entropist – Staff wielding hybrid that has a magic carpet and a mixture of offensive and healing capabilities
○ Viglist – Stalwart defender that supports teammates with her control over the battlefield and knockaround capabilities
○ Vypress – An elusive and agile assassin that uses mobility and speed to cut foes down
○ Taurant – Hulking brute that excels at melee and uses his size and physical strength to dominate enemies up close
○ Alchemancer – Powerful mage that relies on the devastating power and capabilities of his ranged magic
○ Tinker – Defensive trap specialist that uses cunning and wit to defeat larger opponent
• 6 Game Modes Across 27 Maps— Sprawling environments set the stage for combat on a top of a massive monolith, through desolate desert ruins, an opulent royal palace and more, designed for each of several gameplay modes including Arena, Jinn Delivery, Team Objective, Glyph Control, Ark Escort, and 10v10 Team Deathmatch
• 12 Unique Player-Controlled Character Voices— Players can express themselves with hundreds of voice commands and explore the unique personalities of a colorful cast of characters
• Extensive Character Customization— Explore deep character customization with a multitude of aesthetic options including magic tattoos, hairstyles, clothing material, along with a massive randomized weapon and armor drop system
Will you be downloading the free weekend trial? Let us know in the comments below!