Torn Banner Studios next title Mirage: Arcane Warfare has been officially released today for PC. In lieu of the game’s launch, Torn Banner Studios released a slew of trailers and information.
The first trailer is an action-packed launch trailer that showcases that game in action. The gameplay might be recognizable from Torn Banner Studios previous title Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, which has a heavy emphasis on weapons, swords, and hand to hand combat.
Check out the decapitations, severed limbs, and blood-soaked environments in the new trailer down below:
The next trailer is more focused on the game’s story and lore. The fantasy world of Mirage: Arcane Warfare is in the middle of a civil war. Regardless your choice – steel or magic – there is no doubt that there will be death and violence among the lands.
Check out the new animated lore trailer down below:
Mirage: Arcane Warfare seems to a more complex game than it looks. Strategy, mastering of weapons, all sort of seems that will take some time to learn. Torn Banner President Steve Piggott thinks gamers are going to love Mirage, here’s what he had to say:
“Mirage’s complex combat system puts complete control in the player’s hands. Swordplay and spellcasting are built together into a system where you can always both defend or attack. We can’t wait to see what players discover as they explore the depth of this world and the new fighting system”.
Lastly, the developers have detailed some of the game’s features, which you can watch down below:
• Arena Mode— A competitive 3v3 tournament where players battle until the last warrior stands on six small maps designed for fast, vicious brawls. Featuring four brand new maps at game launch: Blood Moon, Cell Block, Storm Drain and Wishing Well
• Six Iconic Classes—
○ Entropist – Staff wielding hybrid that has a magic carpet and a mixture of offensive and healing capabilities
○ Viglist – Stalwart defender that supports teammates with her control over the battlefield and knockaround capabilities
○ Vypress – An elusive and agile assassin that uses mobility and speed to cut foes down
○ Taurant – Hulking brute that excels at melee and uses his size and physical strength to dominate enemies up close
○ Alchemancer – Powerful mage that relies on the devastating power and capabilities of his ranged magic
○ Tinker – Defensive trap specialist that uses cunning and wit to defeat larger opponent
• 6 Game Modes Across 27 Maps— Sprawling environments set the stage for combat on a top of a massive monolith, through desolate desert ruins, an opulent royal palace and more, designed for each of several gameplay modes including Arena, Jinn Delivery, Team Objective, Glyph Control, Ark Escort, and 10v10 Team Deathmatch
• 12 Unique Player-Controlled Character Voices— Players can express themselves with hundreds of voice commands and explore the unique personalities of a colorful cast of characters
• Extensive Character Customization— Explore deep character customization with a multitude of aesthetic options including magic tattoos, hairstyles, clothing material, along with a massive randomized weapon and armor drop system
Mirage: Arcane Warfare is now available to purchase on Steam PC for $29.99. The Special Edition of the game will cost players $39.99 and will come with the original game soundtrack, “Bones of the Bygone” and “Honor Masks” helmet packs, a Random Drops package, a fan pack comprised of wallpapers, character art, a world map, and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.