Last week, Gun Media Games and Illfonic issued a patch for their asymmetrical multiplayer title Friday The 13th: The Game for PC and Xbox One users.
Today the developers are deploying a new patch to Ps4 users. The patch relatively focues on matchmaking issues, but it also has some other fixes like glitched stamina issues, host specific problems, and frame rate dips.
The PS4 patch 1.04 is now live for the console, check out the full patch notes down below:
– Matchmaking Fixes. Should decrease amount of time it takes to match make.
– Added a Random option in the lobby.
– Increased effectiveness of Jason and Counselor spawn preference options. Shuffling the possible Jason list 3x as much to help randomness.
– Disabled inhale sound effect for breathing while in a hiding spot.
– Made dead body stingers less obnoxious: Ignored while being pursued by Jason; 10s cooldown; Will not fire for witnessed nearby deaths.
– Various fixes to the different glitch / hide / exploit spots
– Fixed issue where you have infinite stamina.
– Fixed a few areas where the player couldn’t reach with Jason. Also fixed a stuck spot on Packanack.
– Fixed perk roller UI sometimes getting stuck if there is an error talking to the database.
– Fixed session heartbeat requests to be more resilient to service failures.
– Fixed character hair stretching at lower frame rate.
– Fixed Jason not always aborting the knife throw when stunned.
– Fixed a case where it was possible to get stuck in a knife throw.
– Fixed some visibility issues with the door interaction icons.
– Fixed some placement issues with dropped items.
– Fixed Jason’s mask floating when knocked off.
– Fixed Jason not always cancelling shift or morph if they hit a car in reverse.
– Fixed an issue with the hiding spot exit code.
– Fixed Counselors potentially getting stuck inside of a wall if hit while climbing through a window at the perfect time.
– Fixed Rotate Minimap With Player not updating when changed until a map change.
– Fixed some host specific crashes.
– Fixed people being able to share settings save games.
– Fixes for DLC
The developers also took time out to write a little apology to its users as the game is off to a rocky start. Here’s what they had to say:
We know this has been a bit of a wait, and we apologize for the issues, but these things take time and we have to constantly check how things are improving while ensuring this game continues to grow.
For those of you who’ve had to wait, our sincere apologies and we hope you know that our team is working as quickly as we possibly can. Hope you enjoy!
Are you enjoying Friday The 13th: The Game? Encountering any game breaking bugs? Let us know in the comments below!