Act 5 is short on collectibles and COG tags, but we’ve got all the locations for the last act of Gears of War 4. Like all the previous games in the series, the big finale always features a limited amount of extra collectibles, but grabbing this final set will complete your journey toward the “Completist” achievement. Unless you missed one or two along the way in the campaign.
If you did miss something, check out the full set of Gears of War 4 locations guides in the link bank below. When all is said and done, you’ll have found 40 collectible objects and 10 COG tags.
Even more Gears of War 4 guides:
- Gears of War 4: Easter Eggs, Secrets & References
- Gears of War 4: Act 1 – All Collectibles & COG Tags Locations Guide
- Gears of War 4: Act 2 – All Collectibles & COG Tags Locations Guide
- Gears of War 4: Act 3 – All Collectibles & COG Tags Locations Guide
- Gears of War 4: Act 4 – All Collectibles & COG Tags Locations Guide
Collectibles & Cog Tags Locations Guide
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for screenshot galleries showing all collectibles locations.]
Recovering every campaign collectible in Gears of War 4 unlocks the “Completist” achievement. Finding all Cog Tags will earn you the “Remember the Fallen” achievement.
- Note: After finding a collectible, the game will autosave. If you die, you will not have to re-collect any Cog Tags or campaign collectibles.
Campaign collectibles can refer to any number of special items and objects you’ll find while exploring the world of Old Sera — including pamphlets, documents, or other items that reveal backstory on the world.
Act 5 – All Collectibles & Cog Tags
Act 5 features 1 Cog Tag and 3 collectibles.
- COG Tag #10: H. Pham
- Location: Entering the statue courtyard, look for a path on the right. Head up the alley to find a dead soldier in the door jam. This is the last COG tag and will unlock the “Remember the Fallen” achievement.
- Collectible #38: Work Stoppage Order
- Location: As you reach the infested COG garage, run to the back-right room. There’s a control room here with this chapter’s last collectible.
5-2: Killing Time
- Collectible #39: Speyer Scavenger List
- Location: Eventually, you’ll walk over a plank of wood and drop out a building to reach an exterior street. Go under the arch ahead (one is blocked by a wrecked vehicle) and head through the open doors on the right. There’s a workshop with this note.
- Collectible #40: Reyna’s Necklace
- Location: This collectible can’t be missed. You’ll automatically get this by completing the campaign.