Lassal the Flame-spun is the first Raid you can participate in — a raid is a huge 8-player battle where your team takes on the unstoppable Lassal. Everyone is in it for themselves, and the top three players earn a bonus Chest of Glory for even more rewards. We’re focusing on beating Lassal on standard 1-Skull difficulty. Raids are a little different in Diablo Immortal because you really can’t support your allies in battle. There are no healers. You’ll have to take care of yourself and manage your limited supply of three potions. The most important part of any raid is NOT DYING and if you’re a new player worried about delving into the high intensity world of raiding, here’s a few tips you need to know.
More Diablo Immortal guides:
5 Beginner Tips | Is It Really F2P? | All Classes List | Best PVE Classes | Ancient Nightmare Event Guide | How To Join Immortals | How To Play On PC | How Long To Beat | How To Unlock Crossplay | How To Earn Free Legendary Gear | Compatible Smart Phones List | How To Beat Blood Rose World Boss | Reaching Library of Zoltun Kulle | Level 35+ Farming | Level 60 Farming | How To Join Hidden Lair Dungeons | How To Claim The Horadric Set | 9 Lamps Puzzle Solution | Laser Mirror Puzzle Solution | How To Get +5 Rare Crests | How To Get Hilts & Hilt Trader Location | How Combat Rating Works | All Daily, Weekly & Monthly Activities | How To Craft Legendary Gems | How To Unlock Elite Quests | How To Unlock The Legacy of the Horadrim | All Legacy of the Horadrim Vessel Locations | How To Earn Upgrade Materials
Lassal the Flame-spun Raid Beginner’s Guide
The Lassal the Flame-spun raid is available at the Helliquary — the burning tree in the center of Westmarch. The raid (and the Helliquary) will unlock midway through the game, far before you can actually complete the raid itself. Raids are 8-hero events that pit your team against Lassal, a massive demon boss. Working together, you’ll have to bring Lassal down.
Before attempting the raid, there’s a few things you’ll want to keep in mind.
- Your Combat Rating: The Lassal raid is recommended for Combat Rating 420 players. You should reach about Combat Rating 420 by Level 50 — but, you’ll probably want to be around CR 430-440 before attempting the raid. To make survive easier, you’ll want to be a few CR higher than your opponents.
How To Check Your Combat Rating: To check your Combat Rating, open the equipment menu then tap the tiny body button near your left foot. This brings up a stat menu. Tap More Attributes to finally find your Combat Rating.
- Skills You Need: Defensive skills, movement skill, and any other skills that provides invincibility for a short duration are REQUIRED. You need at least one dodge / defense / survival skill. Staying alive should be your #1 priority. If you die and revive, you’re putting your team in danger. The longer it takes for you to return to battle, the worse you are. Stay in the fight! Make sure to equip a skill that will help you survive or escape powerful attacks.
- Support skills are very useful. Anything that draw enemies away, confuses or controls them is incredibly helpful. Anything that provides a buff to you and nearby allies will help. Exact builds aren’t required for the Lassal raid, and just about any group of 8-players should be able to finish if they’re high enough CR. Still, it can’t hurt to brick any support backup you can muster.
Setup your skills before joining the raid. Remember — survivability is key! Bring your favorite attack moves, but really focus on staying alive. Bring skills that will keep you from being dead.
- Join A Raid Party: There’s no reason to setup teams through chat. Go to the Helliquary, tap [Raid] -> [Raid Party] to instantly join a raid party that’s forming up. You can also select a Warband Raid to bring your friends exclusively.
The raid instantly drops you into a huge arena against Lassal. Healing orbs will spawn on the left / right side of the arena while Lassal himself spawns enemies and unleashes powerful attacks. Stay out of the red zones! I hope you brought a temporary invincibility / dodge skill. You’ll need one.
- Fighting Lassal: Lassal is a straightforward fight. He summons attacks with red zones — move out of them fast. Heal when you’re low, kill enemies to replenish your potions, and focus on staying alive. If you’re surrounded, pull back and regroup. Avoiding death is your main priority. Staying alive will draw attention away from your other party members.
- At 50% HP Lassal will unleash a deadly beam. Take cover behind the boulders in the arena. If you’re caught in the spinning beams, you’ll die instantly. A notification pop-up will warn you. During the second half, try to locate a rock on the outer edges of the map.
That’s really it! Defeating Lassal with a team and completing your first raid isn’t prohibitively difficult. Anyone can do it with a random pick-up team. Now you can reap the rewards, upgrade your Helliquary and enjoy even more party content.