The defining feature of the Sniper Elite series is the slow-motion kill cam that gives an X-Ray view of your bullet putting down your enemy. This X-Ray lets you see each organ that the bullet hits, with there being several different organs that you can hit. If you want to unlock the Achievement “Organ Grinder,” you will need to hit one of each organ that is in the game. This game will provide a full list of all of the organs that you can target for the Organ Grinder Achievement in Sniper Elite 5.
More Sniper Elite 5 Guides:
Sniper Elite 5: Full Achievement and Trophy List | Sniper Elite 5: How to Turn Off Axis Invasion | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 1 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 1 Optional Objectives | Sniper Elite 5: All Collectibles in Mission 1 | Personal Letters, Classified Documents, Hidden Items, Stone Eagles, and Workbench Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 2 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: How to Complete The Mission 2 Optional Objective | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 3 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: How to Destroy Moller’s Shiny New Car |
All Organs That You Can Target In Sniper Elite 5
There is a total of 8 organs that you can target on a person. Below is a full breakdown of what each of these targets are as well as where to aim in order to hit them.
- Head – The head consists of technically multiple organs, those being the brain and the eyes. Hitting with one will count for this organ, so simply aim anywhere above the neck and shoulders to check this body part off the list.
- Lungs – While you are likely to get the headshot before anything else, the Lung shot is definitely the easiest to hit. Aim on either the left or right of the upper torso on an enemy that is facing towards you to hit the organ.
- Heart – A little more tricky as the Lungs might get in the way here, you are going to want to make sure that your target is looking right at you and aim for around the center chest to hit the Heart.
- Liver – For the Liver, aim in the lower left of the target around the Lung.
- Kidneys – The Kidney is found near the lower back of a target, meaning that you will likely need to hit your target from either the side or the back. Aim to the left or right side at the lower back.
- Stomach – The Stomach is found on a target’s right side beneath the chest.
- Intestines – The Intestines can be hit by aiming at the lower torso.
- Testicles – To shoot a target’s Testicles, aim just beneath the waist at the center of the two legs.
This process might take some time and will take several targets that you will need to kill, but luckily the game tells you if you hit one of the organs, even if you don’t get the kill cam. Eventually, you will check off the full list, and doing so will unlock the Sniper Elite 5 Organ Grinder Achievement.
More Sniper Elite 5 Guides:
It’ll Buff Right Out Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: How to Complete The Mission 3 Optional Objective | Sniper Elite 5: Up Close and Personal Achievement Guide | Sniper Elite 5: All Mission 4 Starting Locations | Sniper Elite 5: All Collectibles in Mission 2 | Personal Letters, Classified Documents, Hidden Items, Stone Eagles, and Workbench Locations