Looking for something to do while exploring Olympus in Kingdom Hearts 3? If you managed to complete the world and are wanting to stay a bit longer then you can hunt down the Golden Hercules Dolls. This is a side-quest which tasks Sora to track down five golden dolls and in return you’ll unlock the Hero’s Belt. Take a look at the guide below to find where all five of the dolls are located.
Find More Kingdom Hearts 3 Guides Below:
- Kingdom Hearts 3: How To Defeat All Bosses | Strategy Guide
- Kingdom Hearts 3: How To Unlock All Trophies 100% | Collectibles Guide
- Kingdom Hearts 3: How To Unlock All Staves | Collectibles Guide
- Kingdom Hearts 3: How To Unlock All Keyblades | Collectibles Guide
- Kingdom Hearts 3: Where To Find All Golden Hercules Dolls | Collectibles Guide
- Kingdom Hearts 3: All Potions & Buff Synthesis Recipes | Recipes Guides
- Kingdom Hearts 3: All Weapons, Armors & Ring Recipes | Recipes Guides
- Kingdom Hearts 3: Where To Find All 7 Pudding Princesses | Mini Games Guide
- Kingdom Hearts 3: How To Unlock All Shields | Collectibles Guide
Where To Find All Golden Hercules Dolls
First off, before you can start your grand search you need to activate the quest. In order to do this you must first complete the Olympus world quest then speak with a boy located at Thebes Square.
[Reward: Hero’s Belt]
Doll #1: You can find another doll within a small cracked hole of Thebes garden, left of the fountain.
Doll #2: Inside the building used for the battle.
Doll #3: A doll will be standing on a bench near the Mini Map.
Doll #4: Inside the warehouse near warp. It will be on a small table.
Doll #5: Head to the Thebes Hill area where you can jump off the roof, but instead, you will need to land on the giant statue which has a shield style platform. A doll can be found by the smaller rubble on the shield.