The latest installment is now out for the Pokemon franchise and with it, like most other main installments, are two different versions. While the game mechanics and narrative is the same for each video game, there is two different sets of exclusive Pokemon available for each version which includes Pokemon Let’s Go: Pikachu and Pokemon Let’s Go: Eevee. If you’re concerned about what Pokemon can be found in the wild then check out the list down below.
Note: You can still transfer Pokemon between friends on the Nintendo Switch along with your collection of Pokemon collected previously within the Pokemon Go application. As a result trading and transferring Pokemon will still grant you access to the entire roster.
Find More Pokemon Let’s Go Guides Below:
- How To Get First Gen Starters For Free
- List of Version Exclusive Pokemon & How To Obtain Them
- How To Get Mew In Pokemon Let’s Go
- Tips On How To Get Shiny Pokemon
- How To Get The New Pokemon Meltan
- Beginner Tips Before You Start
Pokemon Let’s Go: Pikachu Exclusive Pokemon
Pokemon Let’s Go: Eevee Exclusive Pokemon