Ark: Survival Evolved, developed by Studio Wildcard, is an action-adventure survival video game. Players are tossed into an island that is filled with all sorts of hazards such as other human players to free roaming dinosaurs.
The overall goal is simple, yet a difficult one within this game world, as players are tasked with surviving in the hostile environment while completing challenges and taming the free roaming beasts. During the journey, players will scavenge resources, craft weapons, fight off the various hazards and build a base. Recently, the video game received its latest DLC known as Aberration.
Within Aberration players will find themselves on a damaged ARK which results in a slew of new hazards, environments, and of course, creatures to tame. Likewise, developers have introduced new items to craft along with challenges to master.
In this particular guide, we’re going to showcase just how to locate and tame a Reaper. Furthermore, we’ve included some noteworthy info for the creature down below.
Find More Ark Survival: Evolved Aberration Featured On Gameranx Guides Below.
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Roll Rat
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Karkinos
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Lamprey
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Ravenger
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Basilisk
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Featherlight
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Glowbug
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Glowtail
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Rock Drake
- Ark Survival Aberration – How To Tame Bulbdog
- Name: Reaper
- Species: N/A
- Diet: Carnivore
- Temperament: Aggressive
- Raw Meat
- Reaper Pheromone Gland
Players will need to seek out the Reaper Queen which spawns in the Hazard Zone.
How To Tame
Players are unable to tame wild Reapers but they can obtain one. In order to do so, players will need to be impregnated by the Reaper Queen. The player character can be impregnated by the tail attack, after which there are some risks to take note of.
For starters, players cannot get any radiation as it will kill the baby, however, any other death will not kill the baby. Instead, a death outside of radiation would only bring the time back to zero for the baby to be born.
The birth of the Reaper will take 12 hours and during this period, players are unable to gain any XP.