It’s not enough that you simply play a Five Nights at Freddy’s game — no, to get the good ending, you’ll have to go above and beyond. Survival might be enough for some, but if you’re interested in the (surprisingly deep) lore and want to delve deeper into the history of this nightmarish gang of skin-peeling animatronics, getting the good ending is the only real option.
There are multiple endings in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator; technically, there’s a good ending and a bad ending. The bad ending, naturally, is the ending you’re much more likely to unlock. Even if you survive every night. Here we’ll provide some tips to make completing the game a little bit easier, and explain exactly what needs to be done for both endings.
More Five Nights at Freddy’s 6 guides on Gameranx:
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator: How To Unlock All the Secret Lore Minigames
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator: How To Skip Nights & Get Infinite Cash | Cheats Guide
How To Get Every Ending | 100% Completion Guide
There are two endings you can earn in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator. For simplicity, let’s call them the “Good” Ending and the “Bad” Ending.
- How to Get the Bad Ending:
- Don’t accept every Animatronic. If you refuse to accept at least one Animatronic, you’ll get this ending.
- How to Get the Good Ending:
- Accept every Animatronic and survive all nights to get the best possible ending.
Sounds tough? It can be. Here’s a few tips to make the Pizzeria Simulator part a little bit easier.
Pizzeria Simulator Tips
- Only purchase the Double Stage — skip buying the Single Stage. It isn’t worth the cost.
- Purchase the Happy Frog and Mr. Hippo animatronics first.
- Later in the game, when you’ve got enough cash, buy Funtime Chica. She’s the best Animatronic, and there’s no risk she’ll hurt the children.
- Purchase the Security Puppet when you can. It will stop haywire Animatronics from hurting children 90% of the time.
- DO NOT buy Lefty. He’s the most dangerous Animatronic, he’ll cause the most damage, and you can’t get rid of him.
Surviving every night is all up to you. The more animatronics you accept, the more difficult the nightly survival sequences will become. If you think you’re ready to juggle all those deadly animatronics, give the best ending a try. We’re rooting for you!