There’s a new Freddy’s available on Steam. It might look like a colorful holiday diversion, but like all the Five Nights At Freddy’s games, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator is full of creepy secrets that’ll keep you up late at night. As you play through the simulation portion of the game, you’ll slowly uncover secrets — first of all, that this is totally a survival horror entry in the series.
Toy around with the simulator enough to discover three minigames you can play. These strange minigames each have their own secrets, and if you look carefully, you can unlock hidden lore for all three. Get all the lore to earn a plaque in the main menu — that’s the Loremaster plaque, and any true Freddy’s fan will want to grab it. Check out all the steps below.
More Five Nights at Freddy’s 6 guides on Gameranx:
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator: How To Get Every Ending | 100% Completion Guide
- Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator: How To Skip Nights & Get Infinite Cash | Cheats Guide
How To Unlock All the Secret Lore Minigames | Lorekeeper Guide
There are three mini-games in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator that you can play. Each one has a “normal” completion, and a “secret” completion. Keep an eye out for anything strange — new paths or hidden areas. That’s how you can unlock secret lore from each mini-game.
- Minigames With Hidden Lore Events:
- Fruity Maze Arcade
- Midnight Motorist
- Security Puppet
After activating a mini-game, follow the steps below to uncover additional hidden content.
- Fruity Maze Arcade: Collect all the fruit, then collect it all again, and a third time.
- Midnight Motorist: Look for the hole near the end of the track. Enter it, then go left at the fork. Continue and you’ll reach a blocked path. Keep trying and find another route.
- Security Puppet: Wait — there is no child with green. When you’re trapped, wait until you’re set free, then go through the door and help out the child straight ahead.
Complete all the secret additional mini-games and you’ll earn the Loremaster document on the Main Menu, basically showing that you’ve found all the hidden mini-game secrets in the game. Not a bad start for your new haunted Pizzeria franchise.