The PlayStation Blog has announced that the funny, goofy, and whacky game that is Goat Simulator will be heading to space via its new DLC — Goat Simulator: Waste of Space.
The DLC will have players rebuilding a futuristic colony, help establish a new safe home for colonists that are venturing out into space. The DLC is set to release next week on Tuesday, March 21.
Watch the announcement trailer down below:
Join Pilgor The Goat on an epic sci fi quest to rebuild a high-tech space colony. In Goat Simulator’s biggest map yet, learn to space captain like there’s no tomorrow, explore physics in the Test Labs and take part in epic inter-gallactic warfare.
Here’s a summary of the new features that will be included in Goat Simulator: Waste of Space:
• Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
• Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother? There is one planet nearby, though. Go to that one.
• Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore.
• Learn how to be a real bridge commander!
• The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content.
Goat Simulator: Waste of Space is set to release Tuesday, March 21.