World of Final Fantasy is set to receive update 1.03 next week, and Square Enix went ahead and revealed the update’s patch notes.
The update brings the skip function to battle scenes, adds a “fast forward” setting, improves battle responses and more. Credit goes to Gematsu for translating the patch notes.
- Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
Expect update 1.03 to go live on Thursday, March 23. World of Final Fantasy players also have Balthier DLC from Final Fantasy XII to look forward to, which is expected to release alongside the update.