No Man’s Sky has recently received its second major update., the Path Finder update. In addition, Hello Games is already releasing another patch to expand on its most significant addition.
Last week’s update introduced land-based Exocraft vehicles, however, it did restrict their use to whatever you had designated as your home planet. This is changing to allow Exocraft Geobays to be built on any planet, which means these vehicles can be driven wherever a Geobay is built.
In addition, tracking down a Geobay should become easier, as you now can see a marker on the HUD that directs you to one.
The remaining part of this patch is due out “soon” and focuses on fixing bugs and ensuring that everything runs smoothly. The full patch notes are listed below.
No Man’s Sky 1.22 Update Patch Notes
- HUD markers have been added to allow you to easily navigate back to an Exocraft Geobay
- Fixed a bug that caused vehicle weapons and mining lasers not to drain charge
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Starship cockpit to vanish when exiting
- Fixed some freighter door texture issues
- Fixed a rare crash when scanning from a vehicle
- Fixed a rare crash when feeding creatures
- Fixed an issue which caused weapons to miss-fire when using Plasma Launcher
- During warp the quick menu now hides properly as intended