Developer Monolith Productions experienced success with the release of Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, and the game’s sequel, Middle Earth: Shadow of War has been officially announced. In a recent Twitch stream, the developer revealed their ambitious plans, improvements and changes implemented.
Thanks to Wccftech, here is a summary of all the important new information f
- Shadow of War‘s skill tree offers over a hundred skills, which will give players more choice over play styles.
- Each fort has an open-world area so there’ll be more opportunities for exploration.
- Combat has been enhanced and comes with new additions for Celebrimbor. We’re told that the character won’t be able to use a spear for heavy attacks.
- Talion will be able to control siege weapons.
- Shadow of War introduces more characters from The Lord of the Rings universe (some of them will be bosses).
- There’ll be a higher difficulty level for those who love a challenge.
- Expansions and DLC will enhance the experience and won’t revolve around the main game’s characters.
Middle Earth: Shadow of War releases on August 22 for PS4, Xbox One and PC.