At first glance, independent developer Eduard Bulashov’s multiplayer survival horror Bloody Boobs might look like a fusion between Bloodborne, any Dead or Alive game, and those websites where humans don’t wear clothing, but really, it’s a fusion between Bloodborne, any Dead or Alive game, and those websites where humans don’t wear clothing.
Greenlit in Q4 of 2016, Bloody Boobs throws players into a dimly lit labyrinth haunted by a devilish creature. The objective is to protect yourself as well as help your scantily clad teammates escape, before you all end up as sacrifices to an ancient god. Some of the game’s features include:
- The atmosphere of a bygone era of horror movies of 60’s – 80’s.
- Gameplay based on stealth
- Realistic physics of women’s breasts and butt
- Character customisation
- Partially random generation of the labyrinth
- Also girls in tight swimming suits, blood, screams and a lot more…
Bloody Boobs is a fresh release on Steam, currently available for just $2.39 USD until February 18. The game has received mixed reviews so far, ranging from: “Never let your hormons guide you, regarding any kind of purchases” to “Quick, entertaining and cheap hide and seek game with skimpy beauties versus monsters from hell”.