Bethesda‘s Dishonored 2 has received an update on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, adding multiple features and fixing numerous bugs.
The update adds custom difficulties feature, allowing players to manipulate 20 different sliders, including effectiveness of Sleep Darts, enemies’ speed, reactions and awareness. It also adds the ability to restart or select certain missions to play.
- Added new mode – Custom Difficulties
- Added Mission restart/Mission Select – Mission restart available from pause menu and result screen
- Fixed a graphical distortion on top / bottom of screen when forced from past to present at front door
- Fixed a bug where attempting to start a New Game Plus off of a corrupt epilogue save twice would start a regular new game and delete the corrupt save without confirmation.
- Fixed a bug where a save data could become corrupted while regularly reloading auto-saves and deleted without notifying the user
- Fixed a bug where pressing the Power Wheel button during active gameplay on a PS Vita caused an indefinite non-interactive screen
- Fixed various crashes
- Fixed various save issues
- Fixed various localization issues
- Fixed various rendering issues
- Fixed various audio issues
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed various UI issues and added new UI for Game Update 2
- Fixed a bug where the player will instantly die if he possess a Gravehound
- Fixed a bug where a “8” could appear on the screen
- Fixed the LOD of the watchtower
- Fixed a bug where walking down stairs while a wolfhound runs up would cause the hound to bounce backwards
- Fixed a bug where pickpocketing Jindosh’s pistol may cause him to throw nothing during combat
- Fixed an audio issue while loading save games
- Fixed a bug where NPCs can suddenly be seen standing during the recover from ragdoll animation
- Fixed a bug where Far Reach pulling a guard that is mantling will have no effect on the guard
- Fixed a bug where NPCs can be involuntarily dropped from a choke, causing their AI to break
- Fixed a bug where making a quick save behind a NPC while using controller configuration C would cause the player to choke the NPC instead of creating a save
Let us know how the game plays after the update.