Respawn Entertainment’s sequel to their relatively new shooting franchise, Titanfall 2, has been well-received and experienced success since its release.
The studio plans to make the game even better through releasing a server-side update on Monday the 23rd, which will change a few things in the game. The update will reportedly include various weapon changes, pilot sentry nerf, numerous bug fixes and more.
- New logging to report player connection quality to help us track down reports of laggy games and disconnects.
- Drastically reduced requirements for Match Loss Protection – Increased chance of not receiving a match loss for joining a game late that we do not expect you to win. When joining matches late if the game has progressed far enough you will see a message notifying you that you will not receive a loss.
- Increased direct Pilot hit damage for Gravity Star.
- Increased damage on the Flatline, R-97, Spitfire, L-Star, Double Take, EPG, and Thunderbolt.
- Decreased damage on the Volt.
- Regen no longer resets Pilot loadout names.
- Assists count as Weapon XP again.
- Nerfed Pilot Sentry.
- Firestar will no longer display “Thermite Attached” if detonated on friendly Titans.
- Fixed Ion Vortex Shield drain being framerate dependent.
- Fixed bad AI navigation on Complex.
- Fixed collision on Crashsite to prevent players from going into walls.
- Fixed Legion Overcore not being available after using Smart Core.
- Fixed “Fairfight category is incompatible”.
- Fixed various stability issues.
Make sure to let us know how Titanfall 2 plays after Monday’s patch drops.