Digital Extremes’ Warframe has received its first update of 2017, with the last one being towards the end of 2016. The new update brings a lot of new content for players to dig their teeth through.
The update’s highlight is the new quest, The Glast Gambit, which requires you to complete The War Within quest in order for you to access it. It also brings a new Warframe, new cosmetic items and more. Here are the update’s patch notes:
- Plague your enemies with the Infested powers of Lotus’ newest warrior, Nidus. Spread the Infestation by spawning maggots that seek nearby enemies, manifest plagued tendrils to immobilize foes, and redistribute the damage you take to infected victims.
- New community-made Customizations from the TennoGen program have arrived on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! Console players can now get their hands on the Volt Amp Skin, Volt Arrester Helmet, Mag Orbit Skin, Chroma Tarrasque Helmet and the Excalibur Sentient Slayer Skin from the Market to stylize their Warframe.
- Nef Anyo has stolen the children of the Mycona Colony, and the Tenno must challenge Nef in The Index and beat him at his own game.
Handle new Weapons and Customizations with care as they have been corrupted by the Infestation:
- Hema – Wield this symbiotic burst-rifle designed to leech health to forge its ammo, and then restore health with each headshot.
- Hirudo – Rip into the enemy with fists of razor sharp cartilage. Steals health with each critical hit.
- Riven Mods – Expand your strength by wielding a new Riven Mod for Secondary Weapons – but know that you must prove yourself before their powers are revealed.
- Thorac Syandana – Drape yourself with the new sinuous spine of Infested anatomy.
Make sure to tell us how enjoyable the quest is down below.