RWBY: Grimm Eclipse from developer Rooster Teeth Games is today’s Steam Daily Deal. The game is normally $19.99, but with the 25% discount, the game is now $14.99.
The game is a 4-player, online co-op hack and slash game based on Rooster Teeth’s international hit series, RWBY. An overview of the game’s features is below.
“Get ready for intense combat action as you battle Grimm across familiar locations of Remnant including new areas never before seen in the show. Play as Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang in this character-driven adventure that explores new storylines, new Grimm types, and a new villain!
The fast paced, hack and slash gameplay takes inspiration from games such as Dynasty Warriors, combined with team play elements from Left 4 Dead, to create over-the-top, co-op combat along with engaging missions and storytelling.”
- 4 Player Online Co-Op (Multiplayer)
- Play as Team RWBY- Ruby, Weiss, Blake, or Yang, each with their own unlockable abilities and upgrades
- Experience an exclusive storyline with new locations, enemies, and a new, never before seen villain not in the show
- Full voiceover from the cast of the show, plus new voice talent
- Ranked challenges, unlocks, and achievements
- Horder Mode featuring 3 unique maps focused on intense co-op action, strategy, and defense turrets. Protect security nodes and survive waves of Grimm!
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse is available for PC and Mac and will release for Xbox One and PC on January 17th.