The SMACH Z is a crowd-funded hand-held PC that looks like it’s going to be a pretty interesting rival to Nintendo’s Switch.
Featuring impressive specs like a Full HD screen, 2.1 GHz AMD processor 8 GB DDR4 ram (at the pro model) and 5 hours battery life while gaming, the Nintendo Switch, which debuted about a month ago, is going to have a hard time competing against this monster of mobile gaming, not to mention the absolute huge library of over 10,000 games this Windows 10 PC will have access to. Why stomp mushrooms when you can chainsaw down hordes of zombies in Left for Dead 2, or raid vault in Borderlands 2?
The SMACH Z (coming in either a Pro or Regular model) will feature:
- CPU: AMD Merlin Falcon RX-421BD (12-15w) SoC at 2.1 GHz
- Cores: 4/4
- iGPU: Radeon R7 at 800 MHz
- RAM: 4GB (SMACH Z) || 8GB (SMACH Z PRO) DDR4 2133 MHz
- HD: 64GB (SMACH Z) || 128GB (SMACH Z PRO)
- Screen: 6” FULL HD (1920×1080). Capacitive touch-screen.
- Battery: 5 hours of gaming.
- MicroSD Card Slot.
- USB 3.0 type C.
- HDMI video output connection.
- Wi-Fi connectivity 5.0 Ghz. 4G LTE mobile network connectivity (PRO model only)
- Bluetooth connectivity.
- Front-camera 3-megapixels (PRO model only)