Players across the PC and PS4 can download a new update for Skyrim: Special Edition, which brings it up to version 1.2. The Xbox One update will arrive later this week, says Bethesda.
The new update should alleviate a lot of the crashing and stability-related issues introduced by the previous 1.1 patch. It also fixes an issue with the game crashing when you alt-tab on the PC, so you’ll have less trouble multitasking while playing the game.
The update also adds a number of improvements to mod stability. Here’s what the full deal is:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods