The fight against the Burning Legion continues with the release of Patch 7.1 with new stories to tell and new challenges to conquer for the battle-tested adventures of Azeroth!
A Return to Karazhan: This is a new 5-player, 8-boss Mythic experience with challenges from familiar and new bosses, including new stories from the famed Opera Hall.
The Trial of Valor: You will journey further into the tale of Odyn and Heyla in a new, 3-boss raid dungeon that serves as an interlude between the Emerald Nightmare and the upcoming Nighthold raid. Normal and Heroic unlocks on November 8th and Mythic and Raid Finder unlocks on November 15th.
New Adventures in the Broken Isles: Heroic efforts in Suramar continue with a new series of quests that unlock weekly over the course of nine weeks, leading to the entrance of Nighthold. If you following the quest line to completion, you are that much closer to obtaining the new Arcanist’s Manasaber mount.
- Unlocking new Helarjar World Quests, which will begin to appear all over the Broken Isles, is an effort to put a stop to Helya’s infernal impact.
- A new invasion on the coastline of the Broken Isles, Falcosaurs, who drop Falcosaur eggs and Falcosaur feathers, reagents for new First Aid and cooking recipes.
- New rare pets in Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Icecrown Citadel, including Stardust the celestial bunny.
- Return to Alcaz Isle for cosmetic consumables and toys for pets, and an Electrified Key that allows Hunters to activate one of three Arachnodrone mechanical spiders which you can tame.
PVP Updates: Artifact Power has been increased for PvP in Patch 7.1.
- Honor Reward for the first Random Battleground victory of the day has been extended to Skirmishes, 2v2 Arenas, 3v3 Arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds…and also rewards a large Artifact Power bonus.
- Every Battleground or Rated Battleground victory rewards a piece of gear, and gear has been transitioned to more closely mirror the type of item level progression from World Quests
- Weekly quest per bracketed PvP (2v2, 3v3, Rated Battlegrounds) that rewards items based on your best rating from the previous week.
You can check out the full patch notes at https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/20335228.