Harmonix originally released their rhythm-based video game, Rock Band 4, last year on October 6, 2015. Much like the previous installments within the franchise, gamers were able to use a variety of controllers to mimic playing guitar, drums, and vocals, within a rock band. Today, Harmonix has revealed that the video game will be receiving new tracks for gamers to jam out with.
According to GameSpot, there will be a total of sixteen new songs to enjoy within music library of Rock Band 4. This also includes the additional songs that will be coming to Rock Band 4 through pre-order of Rock Band Rivals.
With Rock Band Rivals, the upcoming expansion for Rock Band 4, gamers will find new modes, freestyle guitar solos, and more. Likewise, gamers can even receive an exclusive charcoal guitar controller if they decide to pre-order Rock Band Rivals through GameStop. If you’re interested in seeing just what tracks are being added into the Rock Band 4 library then take a look down below. As for Rock Band 4, you can pick up a copy of the game for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
New Upcoming Tracks
- Andy Grammer – “Honey, I’m Good.”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey – “Closer”
- Shawn Mendes – “Treat You Better”
- Sia ft. Sean Paul – “Cheap Thrills”
- Bring Me The Horizon –”Happy Song”
- Capital Cities –”Safe and Sound”
- Eagle-Eye Cherry –”Save Tonight”
- Maroon 5 – “One More Night”
- Matchbox Twenty – “3am”
- The Neighbourhood –”Sweater Weather”
- Of Monsters And Men –”Little Talks”
- Pharrell Williams –”Happy”
- Semisonic –”Closing Time”
- Sia –”Chandelier”
- Skillet –”Feel Invincible”
- Weezer –”King of the World”