The lightweight HyperX Cloud Stinger Headset offers powerful sound, audio precision, and ultra comfort… all for a price that doesn’t break the bank.
HyperX a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc, has released a headset designed to “make the casual gamer feel like a pro.” This headset features signature memory foam and 50mm dimensional drivers which deliver a comfortable, high quality sound experience at a very good price.
HyperX Cloud Stinger weighs only 275 grams and is built with 90-degree rotating ear cups, which provide hours of comfort for gaming. The 50mm dimensional drivers are tilted to position sound directly into the ear, which results in a broader and more accurate in-game sound. The microphone has clear sound quality as well in addition to being noise-cancelling.
The HyperX Cloud Stinger also offers a swivel to mute the microphone option, an adjustable steel slider, and volume controls on the headset. You can also experience enhanced audio on POC or console, or plug into a mobile device to wear the headset on the go.
Additional HyperX Cloud Stinger Specifications:
– Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
– Type: Circumaural; closed back
– Frequency response: 18Hz-23,000Hz
– Impedance: 30 Ω
– Sound pressure level: 102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
– T.H.D: ≦ 2%
– Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
– Weight: 275g
– Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + Extension Y-cable(1.7m)
– Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + extension cable – 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
– Element: Electret condenser microphone
– Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
– Frequency response: 50Hz~18,000Hz
– Sensitivity: -40 dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)