In a few hours, players can look forward to another Diablo III patch that will fix a laundry list of problems. Frankly, I'm happy to see the Zombie Bears are fixed. What's the point in being a Witch Doctor if you can't summon fully functioning Zombie Bears?
In addition to hooking up da Bears, item wear-and-tear rate has been reduced by half and unique monsters will actually drop the correct amount of loot. More details are listed below.
Everytime a new patch is released, I'm holding my breath, hoping Blizzard doesn't add in "experience loss" to death. So far, we're still all safe and can continue to die frequently with little-to-no consequence.
– Witch Doctor
– Bug Fixes
– Zombie Charger
– Skill Rune – Zombie Bears
– Fixed a bug where Zombie Bears were unable to attack targets on slopes
– Zombie Bears should no longer become stuck on objects with which they shouldn’t have collision
– Equipped items will now take “wear-and-tear” durability damage at half the previous rate
– Please note that durability loss as the result of normal combat is different from the 10% durability loss characters will incur when they die. Equipped items have always suffered durability loss while fighting, and we are simply slowing the rate at which the loss occurs.
– Fixed a bug that was causing Unique monsters to not drop the appropriate amount of loot when slain
– Fixed a bug with linking items with 3 gem sockets
– It is no longer possible to create fake achievement links
– Fixed a bug that was causing the “Switch Hero” button to occasionally disappear after leaving a game while in town
– Fixed several gold and leveling exploits
– Fixed several game and service crashes (for Mac and PC)