Bungie released a hotfix for Destiny yesterday to prepare it for Rise of Iron, however, some people are still experiencing launch issues.
The hotfix fixes multiple general issues, as well as some reported problems during quests. It also adds localization for Rise of Iron content. You can find all the details below:
- Fixed an issue where gear was not showing up properly in Kiosks
- Fixed an issue where audio could cut out during long sessions
- Added localization updates for Rise of Iron content
- Fixed an issue with quest tracking not functioning properly on Cosmodrome and Mars
- Fixed an issue with quest tracking not functioning properly for City Tower or City Tower NPCs
- Fixed an issue with the volume of certain Shaxx lines
- Fixed an issue where Film Grain was inadvertently added
- Fixed an issue that shortened the revive interaction time and extended revive distance to pre 2.2.0 values
Are you currently having fun with Rise of Iron?