Larian Studios’ beloved RPG returns with Divinity: Original Sin 2, available today on Steam Early Access. The game should go live on Steam at approximately 10 am PT/ 7pm CEST.
Divinity: Original Sin 2 has all the classic elements of the original, but at the same time is an entirely new experience built upon the next-gen Divinity Engine.
The game includes up to four-person multiplayer, cooperative and competitive questing, and new combat mechanics including advanced elemental interactions.
The play experience was inspired by the freedom and high replay value of tabletop gaming. You can create your own character from scratch, or choose one of the specially crafted Origin Stories with unique quest-lines penned collaboratively by writers at Larian Studios and Chris Avellone.
The Early Access game is available now on PC via Steam for $44.99, and will also be coming soon to the GOG.com Games in Development program.
The following features are included on Steam Early Access:
– Act 1 of the campaign, with approximately 8-12 hours of gameplay.
– Online co-op for up to four players.
– Four playable races: Human, Elf, Dwarf, and Lizard.
– Four optional Origin Stories with unique quests and interactions.
– Eight schools of skills and spells.
– PvP Arena mode with select maps.
– Additional features and content to be announced throughout development.
You can check out the game’s official website for more information as well.