Blizzard has released a new update for Overwatch on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. The patch makes a number of user interface tweaks and fixes a few bugs. More important, it also makes it so that Mercy’s resurrections won;t be awarded Play of the Game as frequently.
The other major change introduced is that payload in Eichenwalde will more a little quicker now. The full patch notes, courtesy of Blizzard have been listed below.
- Players should see fewer Plays of the Game with Mercy’s Resurrection ability
- Increased payload speed on Eichewalde
User Interface Updates
- A new Competitive Tier legend has been added to the Competitive Play Info screen
- A new Match Complete splash screen has replaced the former Round Complete splash screen in competitive matches.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Triple Kill announcement from being played after a kill streak of 3 or more
- Fixed several issues causing some players obtain a skill rating that’s higher than their actual rating
- Note: A very small number of people were affected by these issues, but those who were affected will have their skill rating adjusted appropriately
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong arrow to be shown on Hanzo’s bow, or disappear entirely (the correct arrow would still be fired)
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s RIP-Tire from receiving credit for kills, achievements, and other stats
- Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on Hollywood