Homefront: The Revolution Receives Performance Patch; New Resistance Mode Missions and Features Added
Developer Dambuster Studios’ Homefront’s sequel, Homefront: The Revolution, recently received another performance patch, which fixes a number of reported bugs, improves performance, optimizes frame-rate settings and adds two new Resistance Mode levels and features.
Players report it’s around 2.3GB in size on Xbox One, so it should be around the same size for PS4. One of the new features is the “Guerilla Score,” which gives other players an indicator on how good you are at the game. You can increase your Guerilla Score through “ranking up characters, completing missions on increasing difficulties, earning new citations and increasing a characters ‘Renown’.”
Check out the full patch notes below:
- 2 New Resistance Mode Map ‘Boom Patrol’ & ‘Indy Forever’
- Save Stall Reduction
- Smoother framerate and improved performance throughout the game via
- Spawning Optimisations
- Checkpoint Save Optimisations
- Lighting and Particle Optimisations
- Bug fixes and stability improvements including
- Fix for intermittent issue in which a box could get stuck preventing Medical Supplies Strikpoint completing correctly
- Fix for enemies not spawning correctly on occasion preventing Old Town Apartment Strikepoint completing correctly
- Fix for padlocks not being able to be destroyed in certain situations preventing Car Park Chop Shop Strikepoint to be completed
- Fix for black screen sometimes occurring following Aftermath mission and cinematic cutscene’s
- Fixed an issue with some players losing equipment when continuing save game from a previous patch
- Fixed a further issue some players experience with the SAM launcher becoming blocked in End Game
- New Resistance Mode Features
- Added ‘Guerrilla Score’ system to indicate a player’s overall experience in the game. Players can earn Guerrilla score by ranking up characters, completing missions on increasing difficulties, earning new citations and increasing a characters ‘Renown’.
- Added ‘Renown’ system to reward continued play with a character at the rank cap. All XP gained at max rank contributes towards a character’s renown, increase their Renown to earn more Guerrilla Score and Armory crates.
- Added the ability to set Resistance Mode character name with more than basic English characters
- Updated Resistance Mode End of Mission display to better present end of match rewards
- Resistance Mode bug fixes and stability improvements
- Inside Job achievement tweak to reduce the number of reinforcements called after securing a stronghold