LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens had to stay at the top of the UK charts for five straight weeks in order to match LEGO Batman 2’s record, and it did just that.
According to GfK Chart-Track, LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ sales rose 1% week-over-week, with Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End and Ratchet & Clank, rising up 94% and 143% respectively, benefiting from the ongoing sale.
With the Rio 2016 Olympic Games just around the corner, Mario & Sonic: Rio 2016 Olympic Games manged to get into the top 20. Here are all the games:
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (up 1%)
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (up 94%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 37%)
- FIFA 16
- Rocket League
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Ratchet & Clank (up 143%)
- Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (up 95%)
- Star Wars Battlefront
- LEGO Marvel’s Avengers
- Fallout 4
- Homefront: The Revolution
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Pokemon Omega Ruby
- Minecraft: PlayStation Edition
- Mario & Sonic: Rio 2016 Olympic Games
The summer drought period is almost over, which means this list will change drastically within the next few months.