Avalanche Studios released a new update for Just Cause 3, preparing it for the upcoming Bavarium Sea Heist DLC, as well as some general improvements and fixes.
Update 1.05 is coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC, to support the new content coming to the game soon. It also performs some “alterations to thread scheduling” and optimizing the UI’s code.
Preparation for new content
- Added support for Bavarium Sea Heist DLC (pack)
- Alterations to thread scheduling.
- Optimized code for how the UI finds and displays which chaos objects are left to be destroyed in settlements.
- Dynamic Frame buffer scaling implemented for users with Intel GPU’s.
- Various bug fixes to prevent flickering on particular elements of the game world.
Bavarium Sea Heist DLC still doesn’t have a set release date, but Avalanche said before that it will be out before the end of the summer.