Gamescom 2016 is around a month away from now, and Square Enix has already revealed their show’s lineup.
CEO of Square Enix Americas and Europe Phil Rogers claims that this year’s Gamescom will feature the biggest show in the studio’s history, keeping in mind that they just presented their fans with their biggest line-up ever a couple of months ago at E3.
“At this year’s E3 we presented our biggest line-up ever. At Gamescom 2016 we will set another mark with the biggest show in our history. We are very happy to offer hands-on of these highly-anticipated titles to gamers from all over the world.”
Their booth will feature more than 220 demo stations for fans to enjoy playable demos of Square Enix’s upcoming games, including the first European hands-on demo for Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration.
Here is the full list of the studio’s lineup, as well as the games’ release dates:
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – August 23, 2016
- Dragon Quest Builders (PS4, PS Vita) – October 11, 2016
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (PS4) – 2017
- Final Fantasy XIV (PS4, PS3, PC) – Out Now
- Final Fantasy XV (PS4, Xbox One) – September 30, 2016
- Hitman (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – Out Now with new episodes throughout 2016
- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PS4) – December 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4, Xbox One, PC) – October 11, 2016
- World of Final Fantasy (PS4, PS Vita) – October 28, 2016
Gamescom 2016 takes place in Cologne, Germany, starting from August 19 and ending on August 21.