Developer Harmonix released new details on Rock Band 4’s upcoming expansion, Rock Band Rivals.
The upcoming Rock Band Rivals will add two new game modes, which are Rockudrama and Rivals Mode. Rockudrama is more interesting than Rivals mode, since it takes you on a journey, more specifically a “playable rock documentary.”
Introducing: Rockudrama. It’s the first playable rock documentary, where you and your band group up, start gigging, and find your way through your very own story on a fictional show called Beneath the Tuneage. A narrator will take you through funny, triumphant, and often ridiculous experiences that help you live out your band’s rise to fame, complete with live interviews of people you’ve affected along the way. Rockudrama also brings a bunch of new venues, Rock Shop items, and gameplay challenges to the table.
If you pre-order the expansion before it releases in October, you’ll receive ten bonus tracks that you can rock your guitar to.
- Bring Me The Horizon –“Happy Song”
- Capital Cities –“Safe and Sound”
- Eagle-Eye Cherry –“Save Tonight”
- Pharrell Williams –“Happy“
- The Neighbourhood –“Sweater Weather”
- Of Monsters And Men –“Little Talks”
- Semisonic –“Closing Time”
- Sia –“Chandelier”
- Skillet –“Feel Invincible”
- Weezer –“King of the World”
Check out the expansion’s trailer below: