Former NFL player and current actor Terry Crews, best known for his Old Spice commercials and his current role on Brooklyn Nine Nine, has announced his entrance to the gaming scene through his own custom-built PC.
Terry Crews isn’t the only actor or celebrity to reveal his love for video games publicly, since there is also WWE’s superstar Xavier Woods, NBA’s Black Mamba, Kobe Bryant, and even Academy Award nominee Michael Fassbender, who is both producing and playing the main character in the upcoming Assassin’s Creed film.
Here are Crews’ social media posts about the topic, and his PC specifications. The high-end gaming PC he’s building is enviable.
- Intel Core i7-6800K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor
- Corsair H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler
- Asus SABERTOOTH X99 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
- Samsung 850 PRO 2TB 2.5″ Solid State Drive
- NZXT PHANTOM 820 Full Tower Case
- EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 P2 1000W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply
- Asus BC-12B1ST/BLK/B/AS Blu-Ray Reader, DVD/CD Writer
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Full 32/64-bit
- Asus Xonar Essence STX 24-bit 192 KHz Sound Card
- Corsair K70 LUX RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
- Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse
- Audio-Technica ATH-PDG1 Headset
- NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1080
- HTC VIVE STEAM VR SYSTEM
Terry Crews:PC GAMER
Posted by Terry Crews on Wednesday, July 13, 2016