Developer Abbey Games and publisher Soedesco Publishing have announced that they are bringing their god-simulation game, Reus, to consoles.
Reus grants you the ability to control four different super-powered giants, and take over the planet. You’ll have the power to shape Earth in the way you want it to be, and help your people to rise and become a civilized community, and if you fail, chaos and war will start to spread between them and even on you.
Here’s some of Reus’ features:
- Terra-form the planet to your will, experiment with different terrain types
- A complex system of upgrades and synergies allows for endless styles of play
- Observe humanity, let your giants praise or punish them
- Enjoy an interesting art style and a strong soundtrack
- Enrich the planet with over 100 plants, animals and minerals
- Unlock new content by helping humanity achieve numerous developments
The game will give you 30 minutes to “get your planet as evolved as possible within the time limit,” and as you progress, you will unlock longer “Era” modes, going up to 120 minutes.
You start out with the 30 minute mode called “Era,” in which you have to get your planet as evolved as possible within the time limit. While playing, you will unlock several developments and power-ups if you do well. With those, you will be able to evolve the world further and unlock longer “Era” modes (60 minutes and 120 minutes).
Reus comes to PS4 and Xbox One in Q3 2016.