Developer Dambuster Studios’ released update 1.06 today for Homefront: The Revolution.
Update 1.06 adds Resistance Mode map pack number 1, which adds 2 new missions titled Triage and Three Birds. It also fixes a couple of issues and performs various optimisation in several areas of the game.
Here is what update 1.06 will bring, as well as a description of the two new missions:
- Resistance Mode Map Pack #1 – 2 new missions, titled “Triage” & “Three Birds” are included
- Fix for missing map icons in Ashgate
- Fix for a vehicle blocking the SAM launcher convoy
- Performance optimisation on the mini map
- Save stall optimisation
- Autosave disabled on revive
- Animation performance optimisation
- Lighting optimisation
- Vehicle creation optimisation
- General bug fixes in Resistance Mode
- [PC] Fix for multiple binded keys being changed
- [Xbox One] Achievement fix for ‘Oh A Piece of Candy’Three Birds
The KPA are using their Duster drones as weapons of terror against the civilian population. We have to show people the Resistance can protect them. We believe the Dusters are operating out of Elmtree, we need to find them and destroy them.
Resistance hospitals are in desperate need of medical supplies. Your team is being sent to rendezvous with the Eagles in enemy territory and recover supplies, just don’t expect the KPA to stand by while you do it.