Bethesda recently released an update for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to fix most of the issues related to the latest DLCs.
The patch is listed as update 1.15 and is around 530MB on PS4, and listed as 1.4.1 and comes in at 780MB on Xbox One. The update fixes a couple of issues like Tal’Deic Fortress Contract: Mivryna Nerandas not spawning properly, general UI problems other miscellaneous errors.
Here is what it brings to the PS4:
Dark Brotherhood DLC Fixes and Improvements
Exploration & Itemization
- You can no longer deposit the Monk’s Disguise in your bank. Additionally, when you remove the disguise before it naturally expires, it will be destroyed.
Quests & Zones
- Tal’Deic Fortress Contract: Mivryna Nerandas will now properly spawn.
- The Wrath of Sithis: Being killed while stunned by Strike from the Shadows now suggests a solution to your plight.
- Fixed an issue where un-equipping the monk disguise could cause a UI error.
Imperial City DLC Fixes and Improvements
Quests & Zones
- Kill zones have been added to the Imperial Sewer Alliance Bases. Player characters in these locations will now be killed when entering enemy alliance Imperial Sewer base areas.
Thieves Guild DLC Fixes and Improvements
Dungeons & Group Content
Maw of Lorkhaj Trial
- Some item set pieces in Maw of Lorkhaj were incorrectly dropping as bind-on-equip instead of bind-on-pickup. Those items have been corrected, and include the following sets: Roar of Alkosh, Lunar Bastion, Moondancer, Twilight’s Remedy
Base Game Fixes and Improvements
Combat & Gameplay
- Fixed an issue that was causing the incorrect idle animations to sometimes play after weapon swapping. For example, holding a two-handed weapon with one hand as if your character was dual wielding.
- Improved the speed at which the Activity Finder can analyze and match players.
- Fixed an issue that would occur if you joined the Activity Finder with a group of three and one player left, resulting in the queue not replacing that player.
Nightblade – Assassination
- Teleport Strike: Fixed an issue where this ability and its morphs could be used to get on top of Keep walls in Cyrodiil.
Sorcerer – Storm Calling
- Implosion: Fixed an issue where the Physical Damage proc from Rank I of this passive ability was always firing.
Templar – Aedric Spear
- Puncturing Strikes: Fixed an issue where the Champion Passive Thaumaturge was not applying to this ability and its morphs.
World – Vampire
- Dark Stalker: Fixed an issue where this passive ability was reducing the Movement Speed penalty of Crouch by 50% instead of 100%. This ability’s tooltip has also been updated to better describe its bonuses.
Alliance War – Assault
- Caltrops: Made some performance adjustments for this ability and its morphs.