Bungie is certainly having a tough time trying to keep their content and media from leaking online. The latest was the upcoming Destiny Rise of Iron where most of the expansion was leaked the day prior to its announcement. Now a Redditor may have discovered a series of new challenges known as a Triumph for Destiny Year Two, however, this is merely a rumor for the time being.
Destiny offered gamers a nice challenge known as Triumphs. Essentially, gamers had to go through various challenges in order to receive a special exclusive emblem. Now a new Triumph may be announced shortly thanks to Redditor Vivekhnz discovering a change to the Destiny API with the following information being leaked out.
- Challenge of the Elders: Complete an Elder’s Sigil scorecard in the Prison of Elders.
- The Play’s the Thing: Complete the Taken King main questline, culminating in “Regicide”.
- The Third Element: Equip a fully leveled Year Two subclass on any character.
- This is Amazing: Complete the Crucible questline culminating in “The Mountaintop.”
- Eris Morn’s Revenge: Collect all 50 Calcified Fragments
- A Blade Reborn: Complete any of the Exotic sword quests from Shaxx
- Return to the Reef: Complete the April quests “At the Gates” and “Return to the Prison”
- The Sword Logic: Defeat Oryx in the King’s Fall Raid on Hard difficulty
Right now it’s unknown if these are the Triumphs for Destiny Year Two as Bungie has yet to make any statement on the matter nor released any information that may hint on an announcement. Furthermore, we’re unsure just what this new exclusive emblem will look like.
What do you think of the new challenges? Let us know if you plan on doing another Triumph run if Bungie makes the official announcement by leaving a comment down below.