SMITE, Hi-Rez Studios’ 3rd person perspective MOBA will be getting a full release on the PlayStation 4 next week. Today, the studio released a launch trailer to showcase the game in action on the console, which it has running at a fluid 60FPS.
The game’s champions include gods and mythical deities across various ancient cultures, including Anubis, Athena, Kali, and Thor.
The game underwent an extensive open beta on the console, and sees a host of improvements from the beta to retail versions:
- Doubled frame rate: Smite is now optimized at 60 FPS
- Divine Trophies: Show off your godly play with Trophies
- New game modes: Small-scale 5v5 Clash and Siege modes
- New Gods: Four new gods bring total count to 75
- Activity feed: Let all friends know when you master a God, earn an award, or hit max level
The game’s full release will happen alongside a Viking Invasion event next week on May 31.