Deep Silver has released a new trailer highlighting the Survival Arena Mode for Deadlight: Director’s Cut, which is being co-developed by Tequila Works and Abstraction Games.
Players will need to “act swiftly and decide wisely” if they want to survive the increasingly dangerous waves of zombies coming for them.
Pick-ups are essential if you want to survive in the Survival Arena, with weapons and ammunition drops meaning the different between life and death. Some of the new weapons included are the Machine Gun, Molotov Cocktail, and Sniper Rifle.
A number of medical kits can also help you make it through while players will have the option to use smash through walls to discover hidden areas.
There’s also a new Nightmare Mode in the PS4 and Xbox One, which offers an alternative ending to the game once it’s completed.
• Solve puzzles and overcome environmental hazards in tense 2D platforming
• Decimate zombies with melee combat and weapons, or sneak past them
• Combat isn’t always the answer, especially when ammunition, weapons, and resources are scarce
• Survive endless waves of zombies in the new ‘Survival Arena’ mode! Use Interactive defenses to block zombies and access new areas, or fight back using different weapons like the Machine Gun, Molotov Cocktail, and Sniper Rifle and try to rank above the rest in online leader boards
• Take on the ultimate survival challenge on PS4 and Xbox One in the previously PC-exclusive ‘Nightmare’ difficulty mode
• Running at 1080p on all platforms, with superior controls and enhanced animations
• Watch the original Developer Diaries and learn more about the Deadlight series!
• Explore the gorgeous art of Deadlight in the Deadlight: Director’s Cut digital art book accessed in-game!
Deadlight: Director’s Cut is set for release on June 21st for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One for $19.99.