EA Sports’ FIFA 16 just got an update on consoles.
Update 1.06 addresses matchmaking issues on FIFA Ultimate Team and enhances “ability to message players about issues and updates.” The update is currently available on all platforms and should automatically download and install once you start up the game. Here is the update’s patch notes:
We addressed the following in FIFA 16 Ultimate Team:
- Enhanced ability to message players about issues and updates.
- Matchmaking improvements to help players find each other quicker.
- Matchmaking rematch issues in FUT Online Draft.
In addition we have also addressed the following:
- Fixed the compare feature on leaderboards.
- Fixed an issue with Player Career Mode accomplishments affecting Pro Clubs.
I am happy EA Sports are releasing updates for the game, however, there is a lot of things that need to be fixed in FIFA, so I hope they can fix it in next year’s iteration. Keep in mind that EA won’t be attending E3 and its briefing will take place Sunday afternoon instead of later in the week.
EA’s new event is called EA Play, and will take place at Club Nokia at LA Live, on Sunday, June 12 at 1 PM PST.